9.03.2009

Kafe Pisa, F&B, and Be Kind Rewind

ok then, after about 3 months or so I've decided to open this blog and try to start blogging. hihi

Location: Kafe Pisa - Goethe Institut - Gondangdia Station , Menteng
Date: June, 6th 2009

howdy, actually I'm a bit late posting about this journey. Last night (june, 5th) I asked 7 friends to accompany me to watch 'Be Kind Rewind' at Kafe Pisa, Menteng. Some of them gave me positive signs, there were Kika, Titin, Latul, Faiz, and Adelia. Then I asked them to ask other friends to make it crowded.

Then tomorrow (june, 6th), I messaged them to make sure they would accompany me to Kafe Pisa. Kika replied me and said that she couldn't accompany me 'cos she got diare ;). So I go to school because we have agreed to meet there, but faiz and Adelia just go to the train station. Then I got 7 people there, Latul, Melisa, Titin, Sandy, Lidya, Mona, Dira. wew, it must be soo crowded then. When everybody's arrived, we went to the train station where faiz and adelia have waited long enough for us :). After paid the tickets, we got into the train and start our journey.

We used Ciujung train and got smelly sits but just sat there because there was no more sit available and chit chat along the way to Sudirman Train Station. After we arrived at sudirman station, we continued with Busway to Sarinah. After we arrived at sarinah, I asked them to eat first because there would be expensive eating at Kafe Pisa but they disagreed with me so we just walk to Kafe Pisa.

we walked happily from sarinah busway shelter to Kafe Pisa menteng and suddenly when we arrived there we entered the wrong door so we try another one. We entered with curiosity and gotcha, we was served well and I knew that it'd be charged but I didn't tell them just to make them realize it themselves.

When we saw the price for those F&Bs we were shocked. That I asked them to accompany me to watch Be Kind Rewind and said to my friends not to bring much money. Sorry guys!

So the range is from (in thousands rupiah) 30 to 50. As the one who brought my friends to the Kafe, I decided to order more than them. FYI me and my friends but Melisa ordered the same beverage, gelato called Cobbana. I thought they're so dumb 'cos with our number we could order almost all of the beverages there and just shared each other so we can try many kinds of their beverages.

But I knew too, that in the time of worrying money left, we can't think and act properly. I ordered Spaghetti Panchetta and Lychee tea besides Cobbana.

So we wait in worried about our money, and of course we went there to have fun so we just started to take photos, mainly from Faiz's camera, 'cos mine was running out of battery, stupid me not to charge it the night before.

When all of our order came, we try it and my Spaghetti tastes good, as with Cobbana. Oh, I forgot to tell you that Be Kind Rewind was started to be screened and some of us watch it and later Melisa and Faiz (they're the one who saw it precisely) told us that we should have stayed there 'till the film ended

So then after counting and sharing the receipt worth about 900(thousands) or so, we left Kafe Pisa and continued our journey

No comments: