10.22.2009

Kaleidoscope

Before start to read this post, take a look at my another posts. There's a bit connection between.
So, at Science Day, we have to make a thing we watched at SunDial Puspa Iptek. But my "beloved" Bahasa Teacher asked us to make a Karya Tulis Ilmiah (KTI) too. Usually, we just need to choose, whether we'll gonna make a thing or a KTI. But this moron teacher forced us to make a KTI even if we had decided to make a thing.

My group -me, maya, olga, indah, anbil, nasya- has decided to make a Kaleidoscope. And we have done it (actually it's Indah's primary school project, so we didn't make anything for real). So we just make a KTI about Kaleidoscope, in my house. So I have the rights to take some photos here and there since it's my house which be our working place for KTI. Here's some photos.


















up and down me-seen from my Teleidoscope









indah


nasya


maya


Anbil















No comments: