3.26.2010

Manado manise

I went to Manado last month, because my cousin is married there. Before I go to the marriage, I went to my mom's cousin's house first at Bitung. The house itself has one of the best location in town. guess what? it's the only house on the hilltop in Bitung. Then we continued to the wedding. On our way there we stop by the zoo, still in the town of Bitung. it has some beautiful collections. Love 'em! Back to the wedding, actually he's not married in the city of Manado, to be exact it's on the Tondano lakeside. It has some beautiful view since it's surrounded by mountains and hills. They got their hotspring too! It's too bad that I couldn't try it. I forgot my swimsuit. well, who knows that there'll be a hotspring? These r some of my photos. check it out :)











No comments: