5.28.2010

Orange Trip

I'm having a vacation to Batu, a town which is famous for its apple and the cold weather. I went there by plane from Jakarta to Malang then by cab to the hotel. The hotel itself has its own apple trip. or that's what people usually called, but in fact they don't just have apples but also oranges, strawberries, etc. When I went there the apple wasn't in the time to be fruitful so the guide told us to have an orange trip instead of apple. It was great since we didn't have to pay again for the trip because the cost for the trip is included in our hotel tariff. Lovely weather there. I missed so much as I begged to stay there. When the wind blows, it feels like the air comes from an enormous air conditioner with fresher air. Too bad I have to go back to this hot, humid, populous, noisy city of Jakarta. Here are some photos I took during my apple trip.










No comments: