9.05.2009

cin(T)a



it's already 3 o'clock in the afternoon and I'm planning to watch cin(T)a, an Indonesian indie film.
FYI, I was woken up by my maid 'cos there was an 7.3SR earthquake. Fortunately my house is far away from the epicentrum.

I saw the clock and I prepared to go to Blitzmegaplex Teraskota, it's the closest to my place.
When I arrived at Teraskota, the megaplex was closed temporarily because of the earthquake and opened straightly. I purchased the ticket via BlitzCard and get into the Auditorium.

cin(T)a tells us about a love story between Cina and Annisa. They've different religion, Christian and Moslem. The movie have different angle but they can make it very artistic. Also there are a few short clips (about 10secs) in middle of the movie and again, they make it lovable for us, who watched it.

Cina and Annisa finally have different way of life. They can't continue their relationship because the difference of faith they have.

This movie takes different theme which is actually live in the society in Indonesia but only a few moviemakers have a bravery to take the theme about the different faith in a relation with love story. I love this movie. Guys, if you have plenty of time, just watch this movie in a closest Blitzmegaplex to you if u're in Indonesia

No comments: