9.05.2009

Erasmus Huis 082909

Hell Yeah.
Since a week past I've ask my JHS friends to accompany me to watch Zoop in Zuid-Amerika (Zoo Rangers in South America) in Erasmus Huis but only 1 gave positive response.

Ok then it's ok if there's just the two of us, the most important thing is I'm not alone. So we caught a train to Sudirman and used Busway to Erasmus Huis. After we arrived at Sudirman train station, continued with Busway and we got into the Kuningan Timur shelter, then we walk to Erasmus Huis 'cos it's nearby the shelter.
Finally voila! we arrived at Erasmus Huis. When we take a look at the time, it's 12o'clock and we just had lunch in the cafe at Erasmus Huis. I ordered Hutspot Met Klapstruk and Pannekoek met Maple Stroop, both recipe was originally brought from Holland.

Hutspot met Klapstruk


My friend, Nando ordered Chicken Cordon Bleu and when he tasted a little piece of my Pannekoek, he said 'I want it too' and so he ordered Pannekoek but different from mine. He ordered Pannekoek with Cheese and Chocolate, doesn't sounds like originally Holland right? Yes, when he got his Pannekoek, he disappoint with it 'cos it tastes not as delicious as mine. hihi, poor u


Pannekoek with cheese and chocolate


When we finished our lunch, we take a look at an Exhibition which is to celebrate 200years of Charles Darwin and also 150years of his book publication. It was cool! There are many pictures of animals like Butterflies, Crocodiles, Birds, etc. And they held it professionally, everything was so total.

After we saw the exhibition, we move upstairs and saw the movie, FYI it's free. yay! The movie was cool. I like it. It's dutch movie with english subtitle.

When the movie ended, we explored the Erasmus Huis and it's such an amazing place to take photos. Different with another cultural centers in Jakarta, Erasmus Huis is more spacious and more modern (also more stylish)



cool place, huh?


That was such a cool day. I love it.

No comments: