9.11.2009

Bandslam


I watched Bandslam at Blitzmegaplex Teraskota, and it's so disappointing. I paid the ticket via BlitzCard and went into the Auditorium.

At first, it looked like everything is okay. But suddenly in the middle of the movie screening, the sound system (Dolby Digital) went worse. I couldn't hear clearly what was the movie talked about.

Actually Bandslam itself is a nice movie. I like the way they talk and act, also will burton's band in Bandslam, I can't go on, I'll go on, plays nicely. They have full band, with its various kind of instruments. And I appreciate their show too, in Bandslam. They arrange a pop song into ska music less than 10 minutes. cool if it's real, huh?

That's for the film and now about the Blitzmegaplex. Before the movie started, they said that the cinema delivers Dolby Digital sound system, which must be a high quality sound system. But in fact, they often got worse in the middle on the movie, especially for the movie which is 'Exclusively on Blitzmegaplex'. Maybe it only happens at Teraskota, 'cos in another sites of Blitzmegaplex, it didn't happen and everything works well (include the sound).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow lo punya blitzcard?

hanr said...

punya dong. buat jaga jaga kalo mau nonton dan gapunya duit cash kan udah ada saldo blitzcard