9.11.2009

Regal Coffee - Mango Chinese Cuisine

Yesterday, september 10th, me and my mom went to Citos. I wanna go outside to study 'cos I can't study well in my house, usually I tend to wondering something unimportant or just surfing internet and forgot to study at last.

So I went to Citos at 7PM or so and arrived there around 8PM. The parking lot was full and it's hard just to find one. When me & my mom arrived there, the person my mom would meet hasn't arrived yet so we going around and reading some books at aksara bookstore, they have many A-list books.

After about an hour standing, we felt tired and decided to have a sit in a nearby coffee shop ('cos there r many coffee shops). At first my mom asked me to go into starbucks but I'm bored always having a cup of starbucks coffee, so we were finding another. We couldn't decide whether The Coffee Bean or Regal Coffee is the best. We got into The Coffee Bean first but my mom saw the patisseries there, she said it's too big and she wouldn't eat it. Then we tried Regal Coffee. We entered and ordered Frappe Caramel, Chocolate Truffles, and Caramello. In a short time, our order came and we tried it. Not bad but not the best I guess.

But just when I drank half of my frappe, the person who my mom would meet called and said that he has been in a nearby place of Citos. So we ate and drank our order 'till empty in about 5 minutes. hihi

So we met the person and we went to Mango Chinese Cuisine. I ordered Mapo Tahu ala Szechuan and FYI I ordered small amount of Mapo Tahu but their 'small' is medium-sized to me. I ate and studied History while eating 'cos the next day is the last day of school before holiday and I wanna make it better than my usual day, so I studied. I ate slowly and finished in about 2hours. The food is quite delicious and I love the Tahu. Of course money talks. Food in Mango Chinese Cuisine isn't as delicious as Crystal Jade's

No comments: