11.06.2009

Course at CCF

Hi guys, It's been a few days (or weeks, I dunno) since my last post. Now I'm gonna show you my new daily activities. I applied for french course at CCF (centre culturel francais) centre at Salemba. Actually I wanna apply at CCF antenne (branch) at Wijaya, Kebayoran Baru. But it's not located in the heart of the town, although it's closer to my place, so I can only use my vechile instead of using public transportation as I always do when I went to Jakarta. My course has been started about 2 weeks ago, Monday and Thursday -2x a week- from 7PM to 9PM. It's always midnight when I got home from CCF, but it's okay for me as long as I still can enjoy myself with it. Maybe everyone of you are still wondering why am I taking a course that far. Here are some reasons:
  1. CCF is the only official french course in Jakarta (maybe in Indonesia, too)
  2. I can have new friends from various kinds of places such as Bekasi, Menteng, etc
  3. I can get into such a french environment, and it can increase my ability in understanding french more than if I just took a nearby french course
  4. CCF centre (Salemba) has complete facilities, as it's purpose to be built, be the center for all of french cultural things. So it's not a course place, but it's a cultural center of french. It has it's own mediatheque, bibliotheque, showroom, cinema room, cafe, and many other facilities. And FYI, CCF antenne (Wijaya) doesn't have cafe and showroom.
  5. When I have to go far for a course, I wouldn't play much. Because when I got home from school I remember that I have to take a rest to fulfill my energy for my course. And I usually take my schoolbooks with me when I go to CCF. I can study on my way there, right?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hans gue pengen deh les perancis juga, tapi tempat les lo jauh abisss

hanr said...

hahaha, hari sabtu aja kalo gitu. waktu gue daftar ga dapet kelas sabtu soalnya udah full. resmi lho