11.01.2009

Monas 103109

Me, gian, greena, cici, ayas, atta, sherin, and mutia went to monas. They all went first by vechiles, then I went to monas by train. And of course, because I'm smart ;) I arrived at monas first, while they went there an hour earlier than me. So we captured some photos for our Graphic Design Project: Making a Poster. My group hasn't decided, actually, what poster we'll make. Is it a cultural poster, environmental, or movie poster. I prefer environmental, though. Because capturing environmental photos is much easier than cultural or movie photos for poster. And easier to blend the colors too. Here are some photos I took at monas.










greena, me, cici

greena, me, cici


2 comments:

Unknown said...

wohoooo monas is such a cool!

hanr said...

but it's soo hot when I went there! and windy too